Find an Organizer
If you have a question or a comment that is not addressed on this website, please feel free to contact us.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Computers, Tablets & SmartPhones - What Works For You?
As the lines between technology and lifestyle blur, the choices become limitless and overwhelming. What works for you?Does your business require a computer at a desk? Are you chauffeuring kids, running errands and need to answer emails throughout the day? This workshop explores:
* Email - How can "really important" emails be safeguarded?
* Mobile computing — Can a tablet or smartphone replace a laptop?
* Avoiding downtime — Is paid antivirus software "worth it"?
* Software alternatives — Are there solutions besides MS Office?
* Online research — Can free web browser add-ons improve research skills?